- The SFB “Bash,” a highlight of the Annual Meeting, provides members and attendees with the chance to relax and enjoy some palate-pleasing cuisine while catching up with friends and colleagues.
- The Opening Reception will immediately follow the keynote address, and will provide attendees with a great networking opportunity.
- The Student Luncheon is an opportunity for young researchers to network with each other and with academic and industry mentors.
- The Women’s Luncheon provides networking, discussion about promoting participation of women in the field of biomaterials, and an opportunity to share ideas on meeting challenges in the workplace.
- Coffee and refreshment breaks will be scheduled throughout the meeting, in the Exhibition Hall. There are several opportunities to sponsor these welcome breaks in the program schedule.
Click here for a Sponsorship Form.